The Kiseki Blue N.S. moving coil phono cartridge is the first "new style" Kiseki cartridge ever. The typical, but shorter, Kiseki body is machined out of solid aluminum, the motor is built from best available parts today. Two years of experimenting, testing all possible choices of materials and techniques to result in a better new Kiseki Blue. A Kiseki Blue which surpasses the results of the original Kiseki Blue from the 80's and of the more recent Kiseki Blue N.O.S.
A hand-built beauty that evokes adjectives normally reserved for art or jewelry a true masterpiece...
WHAT IS A N.S. CARTRIDGE?
Kiseki uses N.O.S. for New Old Style, and N.S. for “New Style”. It means for new 2013 designed cartridges, they use the newest technology and parts, but based as much as possible on the parts as used in the limited version of N.O.S. cartridges plus a new body. They have chosen for a shorter style body as that is easier to use with the arms currently on the market. The shape of the body is based on a design as already used by us in prior models. It is in fact a mix of the Kiseki body and the body of our MillTek high output MC cartridges. The N.S. cartridges are based on the same internal design, the same kind of parts as the N.O.S. cartridges, but all parts are current production.
- Body: Aluminum alloy, 25mm long
- Cantilever: Solid Boron Rod: 0.28 mm diameter
- Stylus: 0,12 x 0,12 Nude line-contact diamond, mirror polished
- Stylus tip radius: 5 x 120 µm
- Vertical Tracking Angle (VTA): 20 degrees
- Coilbody: pure iron
- Weight: 8 grams
- Output voltage: 0.44 mV at 5 cm/s
- Internal impedance: 40 ohms
- Frequency response: 20 – 25.000 Hz ± 1 dB
- Channel balance: 0.4 dB
- Channel Separation: 35 dB at 1 kHz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at a tracking force of 2.4 grams: 80 µm
- Dynamic Compliance: 16 µm/mN